• Live Your Dream Awards help local women who, having overcome personal obstacles, are supporting a family as they pursue an educational goal. Application information is available at soroptimist.org.
• Safety Town is a fun summer program specifically designed to teach basic safety skills to children entering kindergarten or first grade. For more information, go to sbsafetytown.org.
• Soroptimist International of the Americas (SIA) support sprograms that better the lives of women and girls at the national level. SIA programs and campaigns include:
• Live Your Dream Awards - club level winners have the opportunity to win additional awards
• Dream It - Be It - an new program that provides girls with tangible strategies to accomplish their career goals
• Campaigns to stop domestic violence and trafficking.
• Soroptimist International (SI) is a network of clubs throughout the world with 80,000 members in 130 countries and territories throughout the world.
• SI's consultative status with the United Nations, brings international attention to issues of women and girls.
• SI's advocacy efforts, campaigns and programs create better lives for women and girls worldwide.
Improving the lives of women and girls